Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hmmph... BLEAH.
Realised something.
Both of my e.c stay near each other!!
GASP.
GASPGASP!!!!!!
Ok, so. School was fun. Especially during Mok's lesson. We're suppose t group amongst girls. At most 5 per team. So I went w Sushan and Co. But I think I pissed either Ethel or Sera off... Cos Ethel wants Sera to be in, but Sushan they all don't want... Ayyye. But in th end, we still grouped together and talked abt sick stuff. HURHUR! And's so fun. Can I just say tt Sushan is the funniest Bird on earth?? Cos she ate a piece of paper without knowing it. Stupid yea? After sch took th same bus w E.C!!!! but I'm still not as pro as JM (RMB the sms..). Went t heartland mall. Yea, alone. Pathetically. Bought my 2 notebooks for my sciences. So then I was asking myself, "Who cld be more hardworking than me?". Then th answer is Me and still ME. FWAHAHAHA. Went home. Reached bus stop. RAIN. GREAT. So I took out my poncho (Raincoat) and wore it. SUPER EMBARRASING. Th worst thing is tt ROTI JOHN AND FAMILY SAW IT. AND TT ASS BABY WILLIAM WAS IN TH CAR LAUGHING! BLEAH. So then I just did my homework and th day passes.