Friday, April 07, 2006

'tis just an eye candy. Nothing more than that. So, you stupid bastard, don't make me go more than that! >.<
Dunno luh. Got a bit jealous after reading someone's blog. *I told you, bastard, go away! 'tis just an eyecandy* heh. Like, 2 sides of me fighting. Oh well, must listen to jm: FORGET!!!
Ok, today after school, mummy fetch me. Went to Junction 8. Ate at sakae sushi. Ate teriyaki tori don, Cha Soba, Fried Tofu, tamago sushi. Altogether me alone ate over ten dollars. BWAHAHAH! Oishi! Then went to NTUC. Bought spagetti, cooking for tmr's lunch. heh. And my fave meiji Yoghurt. BWAHAHA! Was feeling tired, so we went home. Slept for a long time. Then wake up, parents not in ler. So went to watch Naruto... heh. Actually wanted to watch bleach de, but parents came back ler. heh. So then I went to find the yearbook for his photo. To see how he looks like last time.. I only found 2003, 2004... 2005 one lost!!! So then I find 2004 de first... But he didn't appear in any of the sec 1 photos. So I msn-ed Jasmine Lee, asking her to bring 2005 yrbook. She helped me check the 2004 yrbook also. But also cannot find. She say maybe he's a transfer student. Then she saw his pic at the 2005 de. I asked her if it was nice, she said, cute. heh. Meeting them tomorrow at 12 at compass. so anyone wants to tio me come to compass! heh. Then used laptop... laptop.... Cousin Tanthy sent me High and Mighty color new album!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY LUH. But before tt she tempt me until I almost go crazy can. She said if I don't buy for her gundam seed destinty suit cd she wont send me the songs. I was like, screaming at her thru msn luh. In the end, she still send. -.-
Got 24/30 for emath. I'm so sad can? Cos I cant beat Crystal. AND STUPID SY. Sy got a freaking 27 can? then miss chew say it's ok. I just have to practise and practice. Then now, don't really have th mood to do other things then just blog lor. Cos of jealousy. NOOOOO!!!! 'Tis just an eyecandy, 'tis just an eyecandy *Keeps chanting* Ok... think of sth happy.... OH YES.. Jm say I have a flat stomach! Happy wors. Then I say it's 'cos of my arse and my breast tt's why I'm over weight. At first she's abit sad about the breast thing but in the end she just said "tt's why I'm not overweight".
Oh yes. Some of my bras are too tight ler. heh. Need new ones. *hint* 80B =X
Don't worry luh. No boys reading except for my cousins.
Tmr golden jubileeeeeeeee. heh. Bringing camera. *snap snap* Gonna shoot some candid photos of that stupid qi. heh heh. Cos she got the weirdest.... posture? ok... OMG! MY POSTS ARE SO LONG!