Saturday, April 01, 2006


Another nice song, OVER by HIGH AND MIGHTY COLOR. MY FAVE BAND.
Well anyway, today went to Cathay with my cousin and spent 40 over dollars. Bought bleach 21 and EF5. BWAHAHA! Then we went to Far East's Comics connection and ate at long john silver. Haish. Then saw how CHEAP a guy thinks girls are. THere's this group of bengs and lians (BL) sitting next to me and my cousin. I think they just met bah cos the guys too shy to sit with the girls. THen there's this time where a guy went to staand beside one of a girl without her noticing. THis he place his mouth near her cheek, intentionally wanting the girl to turn around so the girl's lips will be onto his... I rolled my eyed. Lucky they din't notice. heh. But the main point is, HOW DARE THE GUY THINK SO CHEAPLY OF THE GIRL?! ok, maybe because the girls are dressed like a prostitude (oops) but still, he shouldn't do that.
OOLALA. I have 2 eyecandy. lalala.