Saturday, March 25, 2006

THAT NATHSON IS LIKE, SUPER IRRITATING!!! ARGH!!! As in seriously irritating... Not the flirt-ish irritating. He kept saying sth that really annoys me la. No, not that I'm fat. No, not stupid or any insulting words... He's just joking about it but I don't feel so good when he says that. I'm not going to say what it is to anyone.. It's too blahblah. And don't ask him, he wouldn't know why I'm irritated by him. AAAND YESTERDAY, Yu hui and SY came my house to play X box. We almost got a seizure. The last game was super EXCITING. YES, SUPER UBER! Cos we were like, playing Team Slayer (meaning Team up to fight another team...). And then we got 49 kills each. Meaning if just one of us die in the game, the opposite wins. Then we're all so excited that we kept screaming even though we didn't see anyone! At last, my bro shot a Missile launcher and killed Yu Hui. Then after the game, we're still like screaming like hell la. Then I walk Yu Hui to the bus stop... And after she got in the bus, I SPRINT (ok, to XQ or JM: Yes, I KNOW HOW TO SPRINT.)[expected question] back home. Cos it was like, 7++ and it's dark? YES, I'M SCARED OF GHOST.