Monday, March 06, 2006

Today's not a very good day. Made Crystal and jm p.issed. I'm kezillionbizillionjuzillion times sorry! SERIOUS. Yea. Such things makes my mood go dooooown. Yea, I don't sound like it, but I am. BLAH. Ya. Not really in the mood. I don't think I could have jm's small size Justitia house T-shirt on time. I'll have to give her my M-size house T-shirt. OK. Now I'm left with one old Justitia T-shirt and one PE T-shirt. Ya. 2 shirts... But Jess's gonna lend me her Justitia T-shirt. So now I'll have 3...provided jess remembers. haha. Worst come to worst, I'll have to use the BBS method. Beg, Borrow, steal. HAHA! not funny. But this is what I deserve for being so "smart". Packed most of my things in my bag alr. I PASSED CHEMISTRY!! 20/29. One of the worst in my class, yea, I suck. Just managed to pass SS. 10/18. heck.
Gramps and gran's coming back from China today! heehee! Seriously, I'm not in the mood.
Ok, they're back. AND WITH GOOD NEWS. They say the school in Dongshan(china) is welcoming children of our age to go their school for exchange program!! I'll be going!!! FWURHAHAHA!!! Now that made my mood go up uP UP!!! The school will provide us the accomodation (Wait, I think that's the wrong spelling..) and we just have to get the tickets! Wh33ts!! Then I asked grans if my friends can come along... She just smiled. Erm. I think that's an OK bah. China, WAIT FOR ME!!!
I feel so lonely, so left out. Nothing seems right anymore.