Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nth much happened these few days... After next week, I'll be FREE of test..... probably...... for this term *ahem*. Heck. So boring. Watched Naruto Movie for the 2nd time.... OMG, it's like, so inspiring can? "I'll never give up" "Believe in the future" Ahhhhh!! I'm so gonna cry if that series are going to end. but haha, it won't! I musn't! hahah. lalala. Gonna take Mrt to school later. Sianz. Every Wednesday soo lonely. Everyone got CCA. Haish Haish. Ran out of anime to watch.......... Gonna save up to buy a box. HUrrrRRRRrggghhhHHHhhh! Ok, I went to school, heh, late. Tomorrow hafta run after school. So Paiseh can? I will never be late anymore, I can't promise. :P But dunno if I should go to Ethel's house... Maybe not bah. Got so many of her old classmates going, I paiseh lehh... Shiatz. Tmr got Social Studies test.... FORGOT TO BRING BOOKS HOME!!!! T^T. Ah well :/ just hafta study tmr... Anyway, gave xq a packet of INSTANT TOM YAM soup for valentines. Ya. I think she love it. Anyway, I'll give my valentine day's gift tomorrow for my beloved girlfriends! I know it's kinda late but, heh heh. At least I bothered to give. Not like SY. heh.