Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm so fat!!!!!!! I'm so fat!!!!!!!I'm so fat!!!!!!! I'm so fat!!!!!!!I'm so fat!!!!!!! I'm so fat!!!!!!!I'm so fat!!!!!!! I'm so fat!!!!!!!I'm gonna exercise more, yes!!! Walk to serangoon MRT later. Looking in the mirror, I thought i was acceptable.. But in camera, I'm sooooooo FAT!!!! I have to eat lesser, yosh. BUdden Jasmine say I look skinner o.0. OMFG! Aiya, forgot why i wanna type alr... Oh yes, I got 11/20 for bio test. Not very good but at least i won SY! Fwahahaha! I made a great achievement yesterday, I define the word "difusion" so precisely that Mrs RENE Lim give a thumbs up. Too bad, I just ROCK in diffusion and States of matter. Fwahahaha! Xq kept saying I have short posts. THen I'll create a long one for her. Oh yes, long. I slept for 12 hours during the night period of 17th Jan to 18th of Jan. Hahah. That was a long sentence. ok........ I can't create a looong post. So like, now I have to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL! LOVE'YA ALL GIRLFRIENDS!