Monday, February 13, 2006

Our class has a new student. yay. From Chinese High. Yay. Haha. Ok, Ya. Firstly, I wanna apologise to my girlfriends for not talking to them so much these few days. Reason is that I have soooo many freaking tests. Ok, if my mom doesn't know I've tests, I wouldn't have studied. Cos if she found out that I scored very bad for my tests, she'll be like, "See la see la. Everytime go out. Didn't study... huh, Next week cannot go out!" So I hope that there won't be any tests next week. After school went to Compass with jm and sy. Ate at Yoshinoya. And was damn embarassed by the waitress there who tried to say WELCOME in Japanese. I mean, they just said something which sounds like welcome in japanese. Ok, I'm not trying to say that I'm good in Japanese but..... I just don't want us Singaporeans to be laughed by other people for saying such language that sounds un-japanese. Ok, that aside. I'm like, so tired. ok...... jya.