Saturday, February 11, 2006

Just came back from my japanese class. Bought a Naruto Figurine set! x) $30 for 6 piece! Wh00ts!
Well, anyway, yesterday went to bugis with XQ and TL. After searching the WHOLE shopping centre, I found an adidas backpack. It's quite dull, but I still think it's the best backpack la... $49. Not so bad... Xq bought the same bag as me cos she don't know what to buy. haha. Then went home straight away. Actually intended to meet Seraphina. But they're at orchard so didn't meet them. Today morning went to the school celebration. heh. I don't even know what the heck we're doing there. we just went there, do the vistarian workout and went home.. but dunno why for 3e1, we have to go to the hall for the breakfast. I like the toast. Then while watching the concert, we're (sera, nicole, xing yun) talking to Mr Malvin Lim. According to him, he was a slacker, someone with A.P when he was a student. Not surprised actually. SERIOUSLY. Made quite a number of new friends alr. Hope I won't ever lose them :)