Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here's another version of Jm's latest post. haha. Only that it's now featuring yours truely. haha! Ok, sec one was not VERY memorable for me. Sec one, it was a complicated year. That's cos I changed a lot of friends. At first I'm with XQ, crystal, Siew Hong. yea, i think. Then after that siew hong left the group to join the other group. Soon, Crystal quarrelled with XQ. THen I followed XQ. After a while, I talked to Crystal. And she brought me to see Latiff. And soon, I started hanging out with Crystal. And yea, Sec 1 days are childish. Sec 2 is a VERY MEMORABLE. I love the life of sec 2. I mean, I don't think I'll have much fun if I have never been to 2e6. Yea. That's the only class I want to remember for the rest of my life. And P6/6. In sec 2, I start hanging out with Yu wei first, then I went to XQ, JM, SY, Amanda, mich teo's group. Then soon, Amanda left tthe group with mich teo. Then I went in. Soon, Crystal and Mich yeo came in. And then TL and Jasmine came in too. It was really fun. I mean, it's the year of my life that I have sooo much good friends! Oh ya, some REALLY dumb things I've done the last two years is to have crushes on disgusting guys. AHEM. But now, yea. I don't have crushes anymore, yet, but now I know I should not be wasting time going after things I could not achieve for my age. haha, yup, I really hope I could stay in sec 2 forever. But, time has to keep on going. And soon I'll be 15. In sec 3, I really hope I'll enjoy it as good as 2e6. Yup, I'm really trying very hard to make new friends. I seem really HIGH with my girlfriends and all but with new people, I'm kinda shy, although ppl may say "AIIIYAA, bluffff whoooo." haha. Yea, GAMBATTE NE!!!!