Monday, March 20, 2006

SCREW DRAMA! DRAMA IS LIKE SO.... UNFAIR!!! Ok, first I asked JY who's gonna be Chairperson for next year. He said Chair would be Sushan and Vice would be JY. Ok, I'm not unhappy about this, FINE if I can't be chairman. BUT THEN, the reason is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! They say they don't like people who go sometimes and not go sometimes. LIKE WHATTHEFUCK?! I mean I'm in PROPS people!! PROPS!! I just had to move the props into the AVA room, then I'll have nothing to do, and waste my time there. YES, NOTHING! And so today I went for drama and I WASN'T ON THE CAST AND CREW LIST!!! Then the teacher said if you're not on the list then you don't have to come until golden jubilee is over. LIKE AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DRAMA?!! First you said I'm on and off. THEN YOU SAID I DON'T NEED TO COME?! Like, why did I have to waste my time there DOING NOTHING!? I demand justice, JUSTICE GODDAMNIT!!! Like, URRRRRGEEEEEEEE~!!!!! I HATE DRAMA NOW!