Monday, April 03, 2006

Why do people give that funny look when I said who my eye candy is? Crystal and Jm. lol. Su Shan just said, " oh. Cos he's cute!" Ok, I'm like, super uber pissed with my baka imoto (Stupid sister).Cos you see, I have a wall shelf which is below hers. Then she accidentally dropped some books and knocked onto my figurines which made me confused with all the parts. I hate that stupid imoto!!! The thing that I'm more angry about is that she refuse to apologise and even said that it's only accidental. If she wouldn't complain to my mom, I would have beaten her half to death right now. Physics test today was quite easy although I struggled abit. I'm so not in the mood to study now. If I could beat my imoto now, I may have the mood to study. AhHHHHhhH! I don't want my eye candy to be turned into crush 'cos I'm sure it'll be another disappointment for me...