Sunday, April 16, 2006

Today.. Went t jm's church thing at Expo w Qi and Ym. Th thing was good actually. Learnt quite alot of things. I'm touched by th words they say. WOW. Then after tt went to eat th food. It's not bad. HmMm. I missed th egg and th spagetti and th chicken.... GAH. So then took some photos...

ME: THis is YJ reporting. let's go interview~ OH WAIT. I think i saw... is it?! is it not?! OH YES, IT'S TH FAMOUS FLUNKER NG XIAOQI!!!!
Me: XQ XQ! What do you think of jm?
XQ: *Shows th last finger*














ME: Um. Ok... I know what you mean. OH WAIT. I SEE YM!!!
ME: YM YM!! What do you think of jm?
YM: UM. *speechless*

ME: Oh well It's ok.

HAHAHAHA!!!
Ok. Then played x box. Tried Fatal Frame 2. It's very scary can? AIIYEER. Then played Prince of Persia - Warrior within. Nice!! But KH says I'm a noob. I don't care! I JUST PLAYED IT OK?!Ok.. THEN MY BRO GOT A 3G PHONE! $139. SO EX LUH! I mean, why would he want a 3G phone?! He's not working. URGH! Angry. I KNOW TT HE'LL LOSE IT ONE DAY LUH. SINCE HE HANGS OUT W BENGS. GRR!