Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's suuper gay. GAY! GAY! I dunno what's gay. But I don't think I can pass chemistry tmr. That trainee 'cher not a good 'cher. He don't even know how t stand properly. He stands like some lazy gay who lost one of his hip bones. And when he talk, he kept playing w his hands. Tt's distracting!!! When he talks, he sounds like evrythng is COMMON SENSE. "it's 'cos it's like tt like tt what. And you see..... blablabla....." Like, I don't even know what he's talking abt! The only words I can hear are, "y'll understand or not?" in a super lazy manner. PLEASE LET MRS CHIA COME BACK! I really don't know what he's saying tt I can cry right now. And English. URGH. Mdm Nashita is seriously boring me to death. Do some worksheets and we had to mark it ourselves. WTh!!?? And I don't like her pronouncation also. I thought english teacher should have goodd pronouncation? When it's THree, it's THree, NOT CHREEE. When it's go through, it's not go CHRUUUU! CHRUU CHRUU TRAIN!?? *faints* Must be th stress. TT^TT
And nah, I don't have bf. Nor a crush. =) anyways, GJ ytd was not bad. It's a bit too short for a concert. Ok, so in th morning, blogged and prepared myself and went out of th house. Missed some buses and have to wait 5 mins for th other buses. HMPH. Reached Serangoon Mrt. Just nice on the way down the stairs the mrt arrived. I rushed down and just when I'm abt 2 steps away from the train, the doors closed. Oh ya, I tried to get in but quickly came out. Almost got squashed. )&@)*)#*train. And so waited for 5 more mins for th train. )*&@$)!*#&$) waste my time. Never get t buy my diary. Nor any shopping. So I just told Jasmine t meet me at th LRT station. So I just directly went up and saw Amanda, michelle and some other boys. And tt guy which I don't like, heh. thn waited for TL to call us t say she's on the LRT. And so in th end took the same LRT w ET (HEH!) they'll. Thn skip skip. On th way t UCC, Yu hui and I were like, CRAZY! We were listening to J-ROCK and sang like hell... thn during the intermission, me, yu hui, Jia Qi and Eileen went t th toilet t eat tibits. and got trapped. -.- Cos the lock is stuck. Thn on th way in, th security guard chacked Yu Hui's Jacket(where she put th tidbits) and kanna found out. Heh. Din't get any scolding. But it's uber fun. =)