Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ok. HAPPY. GOT 28.5/30 for CHEM!!! But tt stupid SY!!! GRRRRR!!! (^#(!&(_$&amp;!_(#*$&!#_(*&#$_( 29.5/30! KILL HIM! DON'T EAT HIS CHICKEN PIE ( de crust) ANYMORE! HMPH! So thn at first I'm bored out. Feeling down. Then after recess jiu up le. Maybe 'cos of th gf's medicine.. Well, Crystal only. Talked t her abt some things lah. Thn feel better lor. Cos usually in class I've no one t tell mah. I don't tell SY also... Not 'cos I don't trust him or sth. So thn aftr sch I went VARINICE w cryst and qi. Well, talked talked. Then one of my eyecandy sat behind our table, thn Cryst was like, laughing lor. I look at Qi, I think she don't know what we talking abt. Poor her. Well, now you know. ANd, I'm still angry at SY for winning me. To cryst: ths is not the typical e1 disease! >.<. It's just tt, he din't study, he got 29.5. I studied for abt 5 days and I get 28.5. GRR><>