Saturday, April 22, 2006

I know HOW t play th PIAno. OOOOOOh wellllll~ 5 items today. Hmms. Not so bad. Oops, i mean bad. But heck, so what if i get gold for PE? I don't think it'll help me. oookies. After tt went t compass t study w gfs~ We're very hardworking!! Except for xq and jm who gave up halfway. ~.~ Then me, qi and mich saw this nice slipper at Charles and Keith. IT'S SO NICE. We're planning t buy it after exams. tt is, if it's still thr. So then changed a lot of venues.. lol. but library was most fun~ Then after studying, gfs accompany me to eat lunch at Yoshinoya. kekek. do lots of weird stuff. yea~~ After tt went home. OOOOOhhhHHHH! and jm and me saw our e.c.s!!!! UBER COOL. GYyyyyyyAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh. Thn came homeeeee. Walked frm Serangoon mrt ok? Came back home.... SLACK. I don't wanna study. Many people didn't study. I wonder what's th rush? OooOoooOoOoOoo. Can't wait till exams are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!