Friday, May 05, 2006

Chinese was quite difficult today sigh. After school went home t eat and change. Then went t meet gfs<3 and seewei at Compass. Studied.... studied... nobody's in th mood t study. So then Seewei went back then we start planning for TL's birthday. HAHA. Then drew up a plan. It's gonna be a success yea? yay. Then we talk and talk. tt's nice. Then evryone's tired and went home. Then...MmmMmpphhhhhHmmmmNNnffRRrrrr. HAHA.
MY GFS KEEP TALKING ABT MY EC LUH. AHHHHH SO OBVIOUS CAN!!!! RAR you!
T^T
ok, I'll go watch Mr Bean.
back. JM"s super irritating. I know you are going t meet him tmr so just stop showing offffffffff!! rar. You are one brave soul who has no skin! rar. Sigh. I wish I'm you. hahahahahahah x(
Played Fatal Frame. This is SERIOUSLY th first time i screamed so high pitch-ly. IT'S SO SUPER SCARY PLEASE!!!! The ghosts? The quantity and th Quality is SUPER GOOD OK?
Quality: Their faces. AAAAH!!!!
Quantity: 4 attack at once!!!!!!!!! SUPER SCARY + SUPER FREAKY~
Then now, I think I'm imagining. When I go into my dark parents' room, i thought there were th evil ghost there. eeeek! I'm scared! MUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Sigh sigh.
THOUGHTS: I STILL THINK MY EC IS COOLER THAN JM'S. THANKYOUBYEBYE.