Friday, May 19, 2006

Hola from Cameron Highlands!

Staying at hotel Equatorial today.

Gosh I just realized sth.

I’m gonna be staying at KL for 2 nights! And like, I din’t even notice that. Pathetic.

Gosh, it’s a long trip frm S’pore t M’sia... Took abt 8hrs? Including th stops at some places. We reached th bottom of th mountain at... arnd 12. Haha. It’s a looong way up!! Went t drink tea halfway. OMG. Th scenery is just great. And th weather’s SUPER nice. Cold. Rar!

Checked in to th hotel. Staying at th eighth floor.Wahaha.

Settled ourselves for a while then went t pick strawberries. And omy.. th strawberries are th best. So soft and sweet. Anyone jealous? HAHA. After plucking strawberries went t some tea plantation. Bought some packets of tea. WAHAHA. Went t eat Marybrown’s. I love th fries! Yum. After that shop arnd. Bought Choco! And some other snacks.

Came back and sth bad happened. My bro LOCKED TH DOOR!

As in... You know th hotel rooms with connecting rooms? Yea. Only one side can be opened right? Yea. My bro closed that door. Yea. So. Nothing bad right? Cos you can always open from th front door. And usually IT CAN BE OPENED WITH TH CARD. But mine, yes it can be opened by th card. BUT BUT. My bro pushed th lock thing. As in, you know a lock that prevents anyone t enter even if you din’t lock th door? Well, that’s th best I can do t explain. Oh well. So BOTH ENTRANCE IS LOCKED. We have t call th ,mechanics t take out th lock. Well, the y just took a second. SAVED. Ah well. Going t Kuala Lumpur tmr! YAY!

Going t play pool w my family later. Seeya guys. Miss ya.

Pics will be uploaded after I return t Singapore.