Saturday, May 13, 2006

They say that my posts are boring. hmms. Maybe it'll be more lively with me.... tYpiiNg LyYkK DiiShh? WARAHAHAHA, GOTCHA. jm's is also boring oks?!
Today morning woke up and start t play Fatal Frame. It's th ghost game which mad me have nightmares for 3 days. SERIOUS.First pic is th twins. FREAKY.
ok.... th last photo seriously freak me out. Fighting her is worst. She comes so near, you'll scream like hell.
Ok. After playing, to be exact, losing, about so many bloody times after being touched by tt so called possessed sister, I went t meet my couz at Plaza Sing. ate.... then shopped at comics connection.... Action city..... After that, we have nowhere t go. So went Chinatown, cos she'll be studying jap . have a drink at Coffee bean. Soon, couz left.
Then I read comic book while waiting for my girlfriends. They took so long ok? Finally jm and xq came. They were hungry and so we ate at macdonalds. Then Crystal msg me, saying that she think she's lost. So I brought her back. HAHA. After eating, TL came. Then we went shopping. Well, so called shopping when we spent more then half an hour at OG TOYS DEPARTMENT ALL THANKS TO JM AND TL. Crystal left soon. haha.hmms. It's fun though. After going t th toys department, we went down t th so called young people fashion. Was looking at those prom dresses, those.... dresses. Me and jm were like... Skirt's are just d*sgusting. haha. XQ told me t weara dress t prom....... And I'm like, I'll wear jeans. Jm ^5-ed me. geddit? ok.
Then I bought mothers day present. An earring. hah
Aft that went home.HAH. Going borders later. >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4665/1167/1600/100_0755.jpg">