Tuesday, May 16, 2006

If only he knows th truth.
The day pass. Just like that. Did pretty much nothing. In th morning woke up at 10.30. What do you expect? I slept at 11 ytd! HAH. Then played th com. Chatted w jm. haha. Soon then my mom and bro came back. So fast. HAHA. Then waited for my bro t bathe finish so he can acc me t play fatal frame. HEY. What do you expect? I'm scared of ghost ok? I don't even know why I'm playing it. It's supposed t be my sis who's playing. But she ended up scared. I did not want th game t go t waste so i played it. But soon, I got addicted t it. It may be scary, but it's really fun.
Then played Fatal Frame. You know what? I'm gonna name it FF2. It's easier although it sounds more like Final Fantasy. Killed a few ghosts and procceed t Chapter8. I guess it's coming t an end soon. Played for almost th whole afternoon. OF COURSE I DID REST.
Watching M.I.3 later w maybe uncle rick and Garret. HAHA.
YuHui SY WaiiHoong gonna go bangs at my house tmr.
...Meaning we're gonna play Halo 2.
And.....
I'M BLOODY GOING T M`SIA ON THURS. YOU GUYS WON'T SEE ME FOR TH REST OF TH WEEK!
also in other words, I can't get my bloody handphone back from Mr Iswaren or howeveryouspellhisname. AH WELL.
OK. Gonna watch Disney Channel. Jya guys.