Monday, May 15, 2006

heyhey my friends!
Just came back from xq's house. TT BBQ was fun. HURHUR. Got so bloody wet and.. only a bit white. I'm happy!!! Cos they think th cake's nice! YAY! Although it looks.... erm. ok. In th morning Crystal came. Then I was baking halfway alr. after baking went t xq's house. took cab. wow. Hmms. Reached. Mich, jm was thr alr. haha. Cleaning th chicken. so we helped and watched mean girls. I don't really like lindsay. Hmms. Although her acting was good. Then Jing yan came. After that jasmine, joyce, sher and tl arrived. We went down t prepare.. played. cooked. Whooo! FUN.
Then Kelv came. Then Sy. We started playing water. Wh00ts. FUN! TT stupid JingYan and xq and th other girls arh. "Seasoned" me w flour. Then Kelv din't get wet. ok. skip all those splashing parts. .........
Finally th birthday cake. I was so nervous. Cos I'm scared tt th cake will turn out bad. But then I became happy when they give th thumbs up. HAHAHAHA! After eating th cake, Jas, joy, sher and mich went back. Then me and Siang and tl wait for my parents t come. And th day ends. For more info, look out for my gfs posts.
SY knew who my ecs are.
Kelv asked who my ec is.