Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In th morn woke up at 9++. HAHA. Played FF2. Finally at th last chapter. Just a bit more. Give me just two more hours and I'll end th game. haha.
At abt 11.50 left house t meet SY, YH and WH. I was late. HAHA. By th time i reached, they finished eating. I was hungry. They asked me if I wanna eat. But I said I was too lazy t eat which is serious. I'm too lazy t eat. So acc them t buy snacks and brought them home. Played lotsa games. for abt 4hrs straight or so. I played till my asthma got activated. HAHA. at 5.30 they went home. I sent them t th bus stop. At th staircase saw my bloody neighbors. Cos I got shocked, so I screamed abit. Not purposely, mind you, NOT PURPOSELY.
The father was like," AH AH. Ghost ah Ghost ah." And I'm like, "Ya YA! Ghost leh!!!"
TAKE THAT!
Cos SY and YH was behind me, they heard what that MOTHER said. She said, "Stupid la.. *&!(*&$(*"
They asked what happened. And I told them we're sth like enemies. Then they started shouting at those bitches and bastards. Thanks nya. HAHA.
I told them that their daughter who's th same age as us, dress like a SLUT. You heard me, SLUT. She could be a prostitude at 14. Seriously. Well, you'll nv know. BLAHSTER.
I'm like, Whatever. Came back home and told my mom. She's like, that parents ah. Act like BABIES. Can't even give in t children.
Well seriously, SHAME ON THEM. SHAME SHAME.
Now you know how my bloody neighbors are.
CAUTION: BEWARE OF TH MAD DOGS UPSTAIRS!