Friday, May 19, 2006

Heya guys, HOLA from KL!
KL's very crowded. Staying at Federal Hotel. Not a bad place. Love th beds. But th prob is, there is no CAR PARK. HAHA. AND PLUS, TH INTERNET CONNECTION IS DWN THIS FEW DAYS.
Whadda? I have t go starbucks t use th internet. Today went shopping!!!
Spent about 100++RM. Bought shorts and a Striped T-shirt. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! NOBODY CAN!!!
I'M WEARING A SIZE S!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!
I SUPER LOVE MY SHORTS AND SHIRT.
oh yes, I also bought a pair of slippers.
YEA, I SUPER LOVE THAT TOO!
And my bagpack I brought t M'sia t contain my wallet.... Alot of people was like, SO CUTE!!
One saleslady was like, can i touch it. I'm like, sure! HAHA. Funny.
I SUPER MISS PLAYING POOL AT CAMERON HIGHLANDS.
Shopping for th whole day tmr. OMGOMG!
Leaving on SUNDAY. Till then, see you guys. <3