Saturday, September 30, 2006

heeeey second post here.
I'm now rotting at home xD
My tagboard is almost dead luhhhhhhhh. The only one tagging nowadays are....... kh and GR. Anyone who read this please tag~
Anyway, rejected jm's invitation to study and eat with them and my cousin's invitation to go orchard with them. This should be one of those days where i would really wanna rot at home. Like, staying at home for the rest of the year. But of cos, this should be temporary. I just hope my parents don't wake me up early in the morn tomorrow to go exercise. I wanna exercise at home. xD I actually slept for about 10 hours today. Thanks to xq's mom who called me at 8.30. XQ: YOU OUGHT TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE AND TELL YOUR MOM WHERE YOU'RE GOING. if not, i was planning to sleep till 10, but anyhow. I lagged in bed till 9. so.. counted as 11 hourS? Yup, I slept at 10 yesterday. Was so damn tired. I have no life.
okok, i asked my mom, i still had to wake up at 9 tomorrow for the exercise. zzz.
I shall admit that i hate sept/oct. Cos that's when I go brooooooke! My friend's birthday are always around that time and i always wanted to shop for my stuffs around that time cos exams are over =.=
ohhkay *looks around* Once in a while it's alright to post... pictures?
wh333~