Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm so blahhhhh!
I just realised that I've spent alot of time in front of the com. Is that a sin?! I'm dying. I don't know anything about humanities! SH*T. The only thing is to read read read. blah. I got 50 on the dot for SS CA2. That's 7.5%.
I don't feel like studying. URGH.
My hair's also irritating me. It's neither short or long. So when you let down, you feel kinda hot. Tying is such a pain cos my hair is layered. Blahs I need a haircut.
Is this normal? That i feel irritated by people typing in SINGLISH?
"who ur frenz?" "althought I use singlish..But there r sum singlish I also dun understand!!"
-extracted from freako_gal
I get irritated. It's like, we're going to get laughed at. Ok, I admit that I use lah leh lor and sometimes I'm grammatically wrong. But at least use the right spelling? Why make it short? hahaha.
/off to study.