Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sometimes i think that my gfs think too much that i think too much.
Everytime i ask a question about me, they will say i think too much.
When i talk to xq about studies, she'll say I'm a nerd or "e1 lah e1 lah" or "you have no life"
Ok, i know I have very little friends ok? And i am restricted by my family so i don't have as much "life" as you guys? How pathetic can i be?
So sometimes when i wanna talk, I'll think twice. Cos whatever i talk, it's either "I think too much" or some other bad comments. Of cos not EVERYTHING LAH.
Sometimes it get's too much and i'm irritated?
dunno lah. Nobody ever step into my shoes and think about how i feel. Nobody understands. I feel like bursting out. You don't know, right?

Today played basketball with other people. I can say that it's not very competitive but i still had fun. After school, chem extra lesson. raaaaar! I suck at chem~
After that took the same bus as su shan, zuming, manfred and nathson and the boys claimed that I'm stalking them. =.= More like they stalk me cos they kept taking my stuffs.,
I gave Sushan a hint on where we're going for her birthday.. heh heh... secret.

heh. Look at my emaths CA2 marks.
88.4%.
Look at my phy CA2 marks.
42.2% and it's considered at most top 20 in my class. the highest is around 58? How pathetic is that?!lol!