Thursday, September 21, 2006

teh love. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!
Anyway, today was the chinese oral exam. Screwed it. >.After that went to meet xq and Crystal at thr RC. Was kinda lost... but in the end, i found the way MYSELF. After a while, the others came. Mich, Kelv, Keith, Gab. Then become very noisy. Can't stand it (and partly because of the air con) I went out of the room. More peaceful although i can't join them with their fun. So most of the time i can say i spend it alone?
gfs: Don't worry, i didn't think much when i'm alone.
So then soon mich joined me outside. Then Keith (cos he cannot stand cryst's camera xD) but went back to the room. Affter a while, mich suggest we go back in. Got back, studied a while more and at 6++ went home. Parents fetched me. We went to Kovan. Dad went to print something and bro went CC, so left me and my mom at cold storage. I FINALLY told her what i feel about my freedom, my independance. I think she understands. She said she will try to release me a little more. I'm glad. =D