Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm like, sleepily tired. Ok, i know there is no such words but... yea. I invented it.
Yesterday night/today morning... Can say I have a..weird nightmare?
I dreamt that I hit Eileen's armpit and the next day i see her, she has no legs? As in get cut off *slaps myself*Choy!! TOUCHWOOD!!! I ask her what happened and she blamed me for hitting her armpit. ?!!??!!!
And then. The surroundings change and I'm at like... a biiiiiig basement of a shopping center. The basement looks somehow like suntec's.Just that there's a few shops and there are... playgrounds around. So then I was at this part of the basement where it is deserted. All of the shops are closed. There's a swing in the background, so i took the swing. I sat on it and swung myself. And then beside me is a forest? Then I felt like, someone's there looking at me luh. So I change to another swing beside some shops (those carts one) which are covered in dark pink flowery cloth. Then again, i felt someone looking. So i began to run.. While running, i turn back and see, and saw a guy wearing grey T-shirt chasing me. rar! Then i continue running until the another part of the basement where there are people and the man just stop and look at me go up the escalator. And then i wake up. It was 8.03. rar. So weird can? But it's very scary. Then i can't sleep alr. Cos it's very bright. rar! I need that cloth to cover the eye. Going to meet some online people later, hopefully i can take some pic and post it later.