Saturday, September 09, 2006

hmmhmmm.
Ytd.. was... not a bad day...
In the morning while waiting for my dear cousin to finish painting her damn CCA room, I spammed. spammed spammed. Then at 2.30 i got out of house, thinking that i'll be late. (cos we're supposed to meet at orchard at 3.30.)
And.. Life's like that. Just when I got this feeling that my cousin will be late, I tried to do everything slowly. Walk slowly to the bus stop, hoping just like any other days when I'm in a rush, I'll miss one bus and the next bus will take a damn lot of time to arrive. But nevertheless, no. Just when I reached the bus stop, bus 100 came. No choice but I'll take it. Reached Srgn stn. When I step into the platform, the train went off. Pffft. Just when I hope I could actually sit down in the mrt... rar. Then make me stand for.... 6 mins? Alot of people stared at my slippers. You know the long long one? ah. People must have thought that I dress weirdly.
SO then I reached orchard. my cousin is late. I WAS on time. Met her. shop around... Then she bought a book and.. *something*. Oh don't worry, it's not something bad, honest.
So then at 4.35 we headed off to.. city hall to meet the Ouran RP people~
yayayay! I met suki, sochii, hiddenanxiety, Jing, momo, rulph, GR, Yuki... should be about all...
We went to the Marina Square foodcourt. Then after a short while I headed back to city hall mrt to collect my gloves from DaiJin. And I went to Ethel's house. Again, Lifes like that. i was.. a bit late.. And i hope i can change the mrt quickly. But no, when I got off the red line, the purple line mrt just went. ZZZ.
So then blabla and i met them at hougang mall instead. It was about 6? I'm ON TIME. THere is Ethel, Eileen, Jasmine, Yen teng, Manfred, HengTiong. When I reached, they didn't greet me. The girls were like, "AhhhhhH!!!! So cuuutee!!!" Like fangirls! xD LOL! Then they say until... the bus stop? LOL!
Then reached school. Saw XQ and crystal. Hi and bye and off we go.
Eat.... halfway, it rained. RAAR! Changed our venue to LT room.
Took LOTS AND LOTS of pictures.
THen whee whee. And.... while me and mich were taking a walk to the hall, we met xq. she pulled mich's blouse and saw her.. and then I pulled xq's tube dress and saw her....
LOL! Then went back. eat eat and go home.
Mom and dad fetched me. They asked did _ go. I said "no. 他没有来也好." THen they were shocked. They said why. I said "我现在不是很喜欢他。看他不顺眼。” They were like. *years of friends now you don't really like the person? rar. Really luh. Who is that person i shall not reveal, cos many people know him/her. I find that person very irritating. And I also told them "我对男生没有什么兴趣了。” THEY WERE SHOCKED. My mom ask me if I'm a les. i said“imean.. 懒得注意他们。” Don't get me wrong. I'm not out of my mind. And I'm not interested in girls either. I find it stupid when you're interested in that guy and that guy doesn't pay any attention to you. You'll feel... hurt? So why hurt yourself? Wait for someone to approach you first.
Back to the story, so i went home, took a bath and sleep.