Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Danger: Not for the weak hearted. Ouran YAOI!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUPPPA LOVE THEM!!
Anyway, for those who don't know what is yaoi, it's something like.. gay...so... If you don't like gays then... ya, please skip.WONDERFUL ARTIST! *claps like mad*
Anyway, i hope to get maybe a GL blouse for the gala.
Friday's going to be a busy day. I forgot if i did say this before but......... 12 i have to show Sushan around CTWN. After that will meet DaiJin to collect my wristband. Then will meet Ichigo itoko and the ouran RP people. YAY! Lastly is the Gala dinner. WHEEE!!!
Hmm.
Oh ya. I wanna comment on something. I don't really like it when people uses other language they are not familiar with and said it like they know it very well. Like some "KAWAII NEHHZ" girls they like to give a japanese name for themselves and keep using the word KAWAII like they really know what it means. <_<. Ok, maybe the japanese name is ok... But... Aishiteru? kawaii? Gambatte? I mean, MOST of them DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL/ PRONOUNCE gambatte. It's GAMBATTE, not KAMPATEH or KAMBATEH urgh whatever. It make it looks like their language is like.. being misused?
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KL!!!