Sunday, September 24, 2006

To dear GR,
going ahead of you, I'm going to write a fan mail to Reita earliest tonight, lastest by friday. Till then, See ya~
With lots of love,
Izu

/extended ;; Contains disgusting human stuff, excretory stuff.
RAAAAAAAAAR!! Like, my arse hole is splitting. I have been shitting for the whole day. ok, Of cos it's not non stop or i would have rot. Dad finally let me have the charcoal, like finally~
Okok, just briefly posting what i did today. (other than the few hours of shit)
-Woke up at 8.45 (Mom woke me up)
-Went to McRitchie with family (that's why they woke me up early)
-Went Toa Payoh to have lunch
-Bought swensens ice cream mooncake which taste weird.
-Went home
-Sis and Bro went tuition, mom fetch them, leaving dad and me at home
-using the net while studying bio
-Download Gazette stuffs.
-Went to bro's bed to study
-Slept halfway thru
-Woke up and use the com
-scolded by dad
-Read Bio again
-siblings and mom come back
-Continue reading until dinner
-Eat and shit straight after
-Study bio again while eating that mooncake xP
-Drink Milk (I forgot i shouldn't drink)
-BOOOOOOM!!! (You should know what i mean)
-Went to dad and plead for charcoal
-dad gave
-Watch Ji Xiao Lan for a while. (A funn show)
-Flip thru KERA magazine (A Gothic/ GL/ Punk/ Visual Kei Fashion mag)
-rread bio and found out my my another book and the school book's explaination does not match
-Found out in the net
-Read thru
-blog
YET TO HAPPEN
-Read Bio again (Cos there's test tomorrow)
-Think of what to write for Reita
-Pack bag
-Read KERA mag again
-sleep.

I was thinking... And i decided to cut short my hair after the exams. YUP! I shall let my hair grow..... sometime in the future.
Oh and anyway, cousin Tanthy promised me to go magazine hunting on 13th Sept. She said she'll put me on piority. So, I WON'T BE FREE ON 13TH SEPT! Magazine, till then.

And sometimes, _ can be such a b*. Sometimes, _ can be very nice to you and sometimes, _ can be SO RUDE. F*! _ don't care what you say, _only cares about _self. _will just listen to you then after you finish, _will talk about _own stuff. Sometimes i just hate _