Monday, September 25, 2006

Decided to ... delete my Reita cosplay post as... many people are reading my blog just to see that. Very embarrased~ lol~
And I'll try not to talk to much about Reita too.
Cheh. I'm going to die~ I forgot so many stuff about bio!! *runs around* Enzymes... heart.... d'oh.
I feeeeel soooo tired! I regretted not studying much before. Now i have to rush through my studies. bleah.
Nothing interesting happen in school today. As usual i was punished by Mrs Amy Ang for not doing her homework. I don't really wanna care about SS cos I don't think I need social studies for my career in the future? I mean most career don't need them anyway. And then... Mrs Yap also, as usual, gave that black face when coming into our class. I'm just getting used to it.
Another thing, tomorrow will be going to watch forbidden city!! Can't wait~~!!
AND AND!! XQ YOU HAVE YET TO RETURN ME MY PENS!!!!!

extended/
Had a chat with xq just now. Talking about our lifes again. How she prefer her life than mine. hmm. I dunno lah. I just wanna be free. I don't wanna be controlled. Sometimes being controlled makes you being laughed at. I just hate that. blah. Somehow, xq's making my life look boring and meaningless. BLAH.