Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just doing a quick post on ytd.
ytd i went to the classroom and my table vandalised with.... words that are not very pleasant. I don't know who it is but i don't care. Yup, I really mean I DON'T CARE. I'm not upset or anything.
ok... skip skip skip till EVENING~~!!!
5.45 went to cp and met xq, don and yu wei. Then we took lrt to school. Kinda late but, teachers did not scold xD
The bus came and we went to esplanade!!
On the bus, I was sharing my jokes with retarded claire. And she date-d me. She want me to go her house after exams! loL!
Reached esplanade, we're allowed to have about 20mins of free time. So me, don, xq and ying hao went to the rooftop. Omigsoh la, the scenery is so beautiful can? lol!
Then we went back to assemble. And then watched the show. IT'S SUPER NICE!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! 4.5/5!!!!
during the intermission, xq and i got a drink. After thinking, we tried a drink which xq think it's quite nice and i don't know what it is. RAAR! It's just gassy plain water and it tastes weird!!! So skip skip skip skip after the show went back to school.
On the way back, me and xq were talking about... guys? hahah!
Reached home and i BOOM at the bed. zzzz.