Friday, September 29, 2006

Just came back at 8.45pm from celebrating Sushan's birthday. WHEEE!!!
So let's start with.... before i woke up today, my dream.
As some of you might know, Crystal posted a picture of potong pasir MRT station.. So then I dreamt of Crystal telling me they're(crystal and mich) there because they want my mom to fetch them to outrum (Whatever for..) if not, they can take bus 21 there. I know it doesn't make sense. =.=
So i woke up and blah blah, went to school, took the test. Damn, i was so nervous cos this is the first time i could not think of anything to write for narrative (which i always chose). The word is "impact". *falls on the floor* The first thought that come into my mind was.... aliens. I don't know why, hahahah! So then i chose the argumentitive one. But could not think of anything, so i get back to the narrative one. =.= I wrote SUCH a touching story that i cried while writing. lol! It's true!! After the exam, I found out that *forget is lao Ling or lao Teng" also almost cried while writing the narrative. They all wrote about grandparent's death. Me too. Only mine is... exaggerated and none of my grandparents died (and i hope they don't go so early). *slaps myself*
After that took paper 2 and went to J8 to meet my family to eat Sakae Sushi. Now I'm fat.
Then rush home to change and meet lao yew, lao ling, lao yang, lao wai, Samuel, Sophia at heartland mall macs. Studied abit and Lao teng came. Studied a bit more then headed off to Clarke Quay to meet Ethel, Sushan, Jia Qi and Mr Lee. AHAHA! We had pizza there. And after that we went to play with water. Brr. Damn cold luh. But very fun! After playing we went to eat icecream at HaigenDaz (Don't know how to spell). Then they suggest to take neoprints, but i wanna go home. Mr Lee said take neos first then later he take taxi (cos he wanna go his friend's house which is kinda near mine.) Ok lor. Take take and takeeeee taxi hahahah!
Waaaah! Traffic jam! Jam till 8.40 liddat and finally reached my house bus stop (opp the cemetery) I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN to the next bus stop and ask my mom to fetch me back. I'm scared of ... (ok this is stupid) ghost.
And then I realized that Mr Lee's belt's with me (cos he let me wear his belt as my pants are too loose).
And now I'm blogging. And sleeping soon. Good Night.