Saturday, August 02, 2008

Heya peeps. Guess where i went today?
Ok, no prizes for the correct guess. Yep, I went to clarke quay.
Here to introduce the BEST restaurant there - TAMPOPO.
Firstly, the service is great.
Secondly, the food is so filling and super yummy, it can last you for the whole day.
Thirdly, it isn't expensive (compared to other restaurants with actual QUALITY food).
Fourthly, I LOVE THE TEA THERE. omg i dunno why, but the tea there is damn good. I'll drink alot before i pay for the bill, so yea.
Lastly, there are many good looking waiters ! >.<>A<)
Here're the food.
This is their ramen. Tomei ate it.
And their orange juice! The cup is damn cute.My Food! Tori Kamameshi! I really love this dish. For the record, I ordered this twice alr. (I don't usually order the same stuffs in a restaurant 'cept for the sukiyaki at Sho-U cos that's uber good)
I know what you're thinking. YOU THINK THAT IT LOOKS DISGUSTING! Well, let me tell you, don't judge a book by its cover.
After that went to kino to walk a lil. Bought 2 manga since there's 20% off and why 2? Cos unfortunately, clarke quay kino is getting lousier and they don't restock their manga and their magazines anymore. )x Anyway, i realised that the price of this manga is actually my weight the last time i weigh myself... a few months ago. Talk about coincidence. Fine, I admit I'm fat ok!

Then went to starbucks to study. To be honest, I didn't do much. Just did qn 4 and 5 of vectors. =___= DIE-D.
Oh, and there's the wIll run today and I actually managed to run 13km, though i aimed 12km. Wh00ts! Didn't know i can do it! Actually i could run 14km but i got tricked by yt. hurmph.
Need to sleep. There's just some things that's bugging me these few days so i might appear to be moody. So, sorry in advance. Sometimes, life just sucks so much you feel like just escaping from the country and never come back. Sometimes, i think living in a forest by myself would be a good idea. So one day if i disappeared suddenly, you know where i'd go.