Wednesday, July 30, 2008

VOLLEYBALL FOR LIFE

VOLLEYBALL LOVE!
Today... received quite a bit of hurtful comments from the coach ah. I mean i know i'm not very good at volleyball to be honest, but those comments made me feel kinda hurt. Especially during the "mini match" with the guys. I mean, it's my first time playing the centre front so I'm not sure where to go, when to hit, and what to do. And so I kena lectured a few times, plus some very negative comments i don't wish to say. so i like had a mini breakdown when coach's debriefing. But overall, i still love the coach. ^^
TODAY! Wh00ts. Something BETTER happened. My PPMGT came and play today! Omg. And i managed to talk to him. And he told me to hold his watch for him! omg meltz. SOrry for being so bimbotic. ChengKai said "i caught you twice. >D" Bwahahahaha. PPMGT! <3
omg. After training, went to get bubbletea. Then after we ordered, me and Li Jing Found that we do not have enough money to pay for both the bubbleteas. (cos Li Jing doesn't have molah left) So ended up we waited for her daddy to come and pay for the 70cents. LOL.