Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Random photos to share =D Bah, I uploaded more, but apparently it didn't work. ._. My bro/




*Friends come and go* <- bleh, whatever. nobody knows anyway. <_<
The papers today were a killer. Man, i was so stressed nowadays that i have a bloody red pimple which hurts. bleah.
I'm just going to keep going, put my thoughts aside for a while... after the exams then i'll continue to go.... well. Secret.
I'm going crazy! I have like, so many thoughts in my head now! *friends come and go* it kept chanting in my head, and I'm still learning to except it. Well, I can't blame them if they are starting to prefer other people. *shrugs* Focus on the "come". Forget about the "go". Yes, COME COME.
Girlfriends, if you see this, we're going crazy after exams. =)

/if you think that i think too much in this post... then too bad.