Thursday, August 26, 2010

In 08Days.

In that amount of time, I'll be taking off to Xiamen. I have friends who were like, "Don't worry, it's only 5 months. You'll be back before you know it."
I dunno. Somehow I think I'm over-reacting. Or maybe it's just the emotional me. It is like a tsunami of sadness sweeping me off the ground every time I think about 03sept. I can't take it. When I'm not distracted by my SHINee or Lady GaGa Biography, I'll think about it. I'll think about my family and friends and tears will just flow down unintentionally.
I seem to be the only one being so emotional about leaving. I didn't really see any of my acquaintances actually being sad when they left Singapore. Maybe it's cos I'm too pampered by my family. Maybe I'm over-reliant. This is an opportunity for me to really walk on my own two feet (for a few months).
Hopefully I'll be strong enough on 03sep and not cry in front of everyone in the airport. I'll do my best. (: I have to be strong. COME ON WHYJAY YOU CAN DO IT!
My dear friends, if you see this, SMS me and tell me you'll miss me. I love you guys.