Monday, August 23, 2010

If I can,

I would have gotten 2 piercings on my left ear, 3 on my right and 1 on the nose.
I would have gotten a butterfly tattoo on my wrist
my hair would be done colourfully
I would sleep at 3am everyday and wake up at 11am
I would have watched youtube all day
I WOULD TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD
I would have build proper housings and other infrastructure in the 3rd world countries
I would have lowered the transport fares
I would have a room full of nice clothes, shoes, spectacles and bags
I would have a library full of good books and manga
I will marry the almighty Key Kim Kibum 'cos he's a uber cool family guy
I will marry Reita 'cos whenever he plays his bass, he makes my heart beat one zillion times faster
I would eat ice cream and cheesecake everyday and not get fat

Random much. But that's me.
I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT MY HAIR. )< Maybe next year.

Currently listening to JoJo - SHINee