Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recent obsession: ShinEE. Say Shyai-ni.
Onew, key, minho, Taemin and Jonghyun.
Great voices awesome slick dance moves.
Though I can't differentiate between key and jonghyun. Ahahaha. Koreans look alike.
Minho! <3
Woke up at wtf 7am today and waited for my friend... till 8.15 before leaving the house to take the bus with that friend cos AS USUAL, my friend was late. *My friend's name is to be kept anonymous so i wont spoil his/her reputation. Shhh.
Went to _ and walao freaking flooded with SRJC people over there, and none of them are my friends. :( They are somehow or another acquainted to my friend though. .___. Makes me feel so unpopular. :(
Mugged mugged stone stone, till 6.30pm before my friend left for his/her date while I, being that ultimate loner, studied for a while more before leaving.
Because I'm the ultimate loner and the ultimate family girl (sounds wrong), I had dinner with my family at East Coast BurgerKing. OMG imagine. My two days of running... or rather, my 9km of running all gone down the drain, as I now suffer from fat surplus. Yesterday evening I've got a carl's junior set meal OMG AND WE DIDN'T EVEN FINISH THE FRIES LAH cos the guys are noobs. This morning I had Mac breakfast McGriddles with my friend, Popeye's chicken burger set meal with my friend as he/she insisted... and dinner consisting of BBQ bacon tendergrill set meal. OMGOMG. Yes, you are allowed to puke. Even I feel gross. No more burger for the rest of the month! That means, 5 more days before my next burger! Ok kidding.
Can't wait to get back to school.


Guess WHO! (hint: Look at that lousy phone!)