Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog hops!

Yea, I did a lil bit of blog hopping just now. Now I feel like a
freaking stalker. D< nah. Found out that my eyecandy's going for prom!
Woohoo! Ok, prelim results sucks. People, I know it's difficult, but
try not to ask me how my prelims are ok? I really feel bad. Especially
when I got a freaking U for chem as usual and sy had to rub it in by
saying, "how can you fail? This paper's easy." *slaps! I should just
quit school now. Studying's not for me anyway, I should make use of
resourses. Ok kidding. Ah well, at least I've got a C for math and a D
for physics. I'm gonna work very hard. After visiting ibra's house
next week or so for hari raya, I shall not go out til after As. Unless
to study. Ok. Omg whyjay you can do it. I'm going to stun the whole
school rmb? From 6pts for CT to 80points in As! Wahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone