Friday, September 11, 2009

Rants



Alright now. This is weird. Why is my blogger like that?!
I am still irritated yes. It's been 5days and mr Lau still hasnt replied to my sms. hurhur.
Irritating. I've been doing the bloody house chores and my LITTLE sis is out there playing/watching movie/lunching with her friends like 5days out of 7days. And it's the same people. How... stupid. I mean, you can see your classmates about 5days in a week during the normal school days and that's not enough? okok, I don't actually mean that I'm sick of my classmates, but I feel people should spend somemore time with their family members instead? and not go out like every 2 days with the same bunch of twitty or bimbotic friends. I just can't stand how my sis is being influenced by them. Urgh so irritating. Her fringe and her frequent stinky attitude. Urgh period!