Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sad story

And so today my family and I made a trip down to visit my maternal
grandma at all saints home. I mean, I think it's an old folks home.
But non, I actually saw some girl who is around my sister's age,14,
actually living there. She has an adult physique but mentally, I think
she is only 3months old. She can't speak, she doesn't know what we are
talking about, she can't hold her own spoon, she actually wanted to
eat a plastic fan... It's just so sad. And her parents are not there,
looking after her. I mean, aren't all babies made of love? Where the
hell is it? It's just so sad she can't be there, experiencing family
love and looking at the outside world. Fortunately enough, she was
taken in by the home.

This then made me think about something else. My mom was telling me,
"if studying is called no life, then what is this." It then made me
realized how fortunate we are, to be able to study and enjoy life,
though very little but you are able to smile, cry, be angry, laugh,
and be exposed to many many things. Consider yourself lucky that you
are able to read this post. JC life=no life? Think again.

And here's my final part of my reflection. To suffer from brain damage
since young, what is the purpose of life for these kids? They are just
there, always being taken care of, till they die. In fact, I believe
they have absolutely no idea they exists in this world. The don't know
what existence is. You can spend a lifetime teaching them how to eat
and how to talk, it's not gonna work. You can give them all the love
you have, they won't know what it is. Maybe that is why her parents
abandoned her there. But the question of the day is still their raison
d'etre. I mean sure, killing them when their still a baby is teh
cruelty. But letting them live is a suffering to the baby and probably
the parents. This is complicated rar. D<

My heart hurtz for ze little girl at the home. I really hope it is
possible for her to recover. My heart hurtz.

Sent from my iPhone