Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A confirmed failure?

My econs tutor was saying just now how she could tell if one is
studying or not. It is by looking at the physical state of the person.
Is he always happy? Did he slim down or gain weight suddenly? Is he
pale? Pale because of lack of sleep. Omg I mean all teachers are
saying how sleep is not important and we should keep mugging. Absurd.
So I'll be the ultimate loser here cos I don't think anyone sleeps
more than me. In other words, if what my econs tutor said is right,
I'll never pass my alevels unless I don't sleep and look like a
zombie. Aiya I'll just go ite now. At least I can study what I want at
a lower level where I can understand. Haha!
What rubbish. I'm getting at least a B for everything ok! I'll prove
to everyone the assumption is wrong!

Sent from my iPhone