Friday, September 18, 2009

Immaturity

And so my mom bought two bottles of carlsberg, when I was telling
taiyu three days ago that I would stop drinking. She was like ehhhh
let's celebrate! O.o What for, mom? I think they got nuts.
So Jinwei and me crashed into Edmund's house just now. They were
building their whatever double o gundam while I played left4dead as
edmund gave me tips. I got super heavily criticized can? Walao. I know
I suck loads lah. LOL. At first I was like, ok play til 2pm. But in
the end we stayed til 5.30pm zomg. Over 5hours in the house! Okok.
Must mug super hard from now to 11pm.
Sis showed me the miss singapore interview thingum just now. I managed
to survive til the safari part. I have bloody no idea what in the
world she was trying to say. I mean, they were asking about SAFARI
PRINTS. And she was talking about south Africa WTF? I stopped YouTube
immediately like oompaoompapa. And my mom asked how she managed to be
miss Singapore, which then I scratched my head with her. She's average
looking, and dumb. Hmmm... Ok I'm sorry. But actually, don't you think
she speaks like some of us singaporeans? I'm seriously ashamed by that
interview. Especially since it's posted on YouTube WTF! Ok I shall not
critisize further cos I'm not very the fluent in my the england. Soleh.
Ran 4km today! :D I actually thought I ran pretty fast today. I mean,
fast for my size. Haha.
Bye I will now mug haha!

Sent from my iPhone