Sunday, July 05, 2009

Heeeeeeeeeeeey! This week's been pretty busy. Hur, busy woman! urhurhur!
Some Aliens invaded my house on friday to take over my Wii and X-box. Hur. Had a great time though, with the Aliens. :D
Had college day yesterday. Boring like omg the dinner was the horror. Left early with ht and headed to taiyu's party. Saw Nathson and Manfred there. LMAO their faces were horrible dudez. Their faces were freaking red pls after drinking half a bottle of booze. LeMAO. I cracked up. Left at about 12plus. Sprinted home. Great exercise. I lost 20kg cos of that.
Today, CIP with Eileen. OMG the boat is infested with the school team. All the freaky geeks. And wasted my bloody time. A normal trip takes at most 1 hour. TODAY WAS freaking 3HOURS! All because the two people with lisence drove at i think, 1knot?! Freaking slow lah and they took detours for nothing. Bloody hell this is not sight seeing ok. Ok, enough of the boaters. The other two national players from tpjc was bloody full of themselves. Those bloody scouts were freaking sarcarstic luh. I buey song the geeks wannabe! And as I was saying, the trip took 2hours longer than usual and I got bloody roasted lah. This is equivilent to me going sentosa. My dad was super shocked at my blackened face.
Joke of the day: I've got sunburnt from doing CIP.