Saturday, May 23, 2009

Well, I drew something today. Hur. Being a novice, of cos it isn't something that is original. Hur, I drew Satsuki from bleach. Bleach characters are nice and easy to draw cos they look acceptable yeaaa.
Ok, lately I've been Japan-ised further. Sorry ne, I'll be acting a lil weirder these few days. I mean, you're talking about someone who has not been out with friends since.... 3 weeks ago? All for the sake of mid years, which i might flunk...yet again. Trapped at home, with lappie and me. YAH. You're talking about me home alone. HOOOOOOOOOME ALOOOOOOOOONE. Lappie and me. Ikemen and me. JE boys lurbe.

Random things happened these few days.
1.Well, me and my mom spent hundred plus dollars... at giordano. Wahahahaha! Oh, I love giordano, how it's simple and casual yet fashionable, if you know how to pull it off, wahaha!
2.I've started baking cookies! like, after 1 year or so...
3.Paper 1 of physics is more difficult than paper 2 of physics. I can't freaking finish paper 1 dammit and I shaded all the remaining blanks "B". And I'm serious.
4.I think I'll get 0/80 for chem paper 3.
5.Beer tastes like honey when you drink it after eating polo mints. (:
6.I think I watched about 10ANS this week, and I'm having my mid years.

OK back to chem Kinetics. SickZ!