Friday, April 24, 2009

Hur, friday.






So my friday was spent not-in-school. Yea, so i missed sports day today but who cares? So I was with my mom from 10am to 4pm today, like wow. After that my dad gave us a lift to orchard, where I had to accompany my sis to the dentist. And I was fashion-ly unprepared please. I went there with an old polo tee, shorts and slippers. Urhur. Warning!
But in the end I got over it and shopped at border's paperchase. My sis bought a pencilbox which is damn cute and the best part is, I FREAKING PAID FOR IT.
After her visit to the dentist, we ate fish and co. at paragon. It was a long and wonderful dinner. Went to have a haircut at Hougang green which costs $10! AND IT'S NOT EXPRESS CUT! The best part is, I PAID FOR BOTH OUR HAIRCUT. *bleeding purse*
My haircut is hideous. Ok, fine, i know I suggested that haircut knowing that it'll turn out horrifying. Ya bex, I think it's worse than yours, though it's not that short.