Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sense of Achievement

Yep, so today I did a few things that made me proud of myself! :D
1. I accompanied my mom to the hospital and postponing my movie for that! After which I sent my mom to the taxi and the taxi driver complimented me! :D
2. I broke my highscore for Ouendan "Believe"!!! ZOMG!
3. I friggin slept for 5hours only for the previous night! WOOHOO! Puuuwhiiix!
4. I woke up by myself at friggin' 6.30am today! D:
5. I restricted myself and gave gab and william one of my pancakes! :D

Ok, that's about all! :D
You know sometimes when I am sleep deprived, I realised I'm kinda scary. Like, I know I'm acting all weird but I'm conscious of my surroundings, but I can't control myself. Sorry I'm being random again.

On the side side note, I can't wait for Detroit Metal City OMG!!! >D RAPE!