Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kino Blues

This sucks. My hair sticks out ):

Oh and did I tell you about my dad's recent fascination?
According to my mom, apparently he ate TangYuan at the nearby coffeeshop for 4days straight.
And finally on an unfortunate day, he attempted to make some for us.


Looks nice? Wait till you eat it. It's worse than soggy bread


I can't stand the fact that I haven't been to Clarke Quay since... I don't know... February? OK thanks I know I can't spell for nuts and I need the words dictionary to tell me I couldn't spell February dammit. And now they are telling me there isn't the word "spelt". Thanks I suck. Reminds me of how Mr RA told me "I couldn't see the language in your essay" when I said I love reading. That's like a billion gazillion toothpicks stabbed straight in my heart. *dies* But it makes me feel better after receiving some sms with horrigible england yesterday and the day before. I mean, I couldn't really understand a word the person says and that person kept saying I don't understand. Of cos I don't you dummy! Not when you're constantly contradicting yourself, thinking it'll make you smarter with your attempt in sarcasm. Well, let me tell you, you failed, so TERRIBLY it makes me frustrated over the fact I spent 15minutes to decode your sms. That's why I took that bloody long to reply you.
Ok, back to the point, sorry for the sudden rant.
I miss clarke quay and I miss kino! Dammit I want kino sales NOW!

Is it going to rain? Is it not going to rain? Dammit you darn sky make up your mind! The clouds are grey but it's so effing hot, it makes me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Not to mention I've GP file to be handed up on monday and organic chem on thurs and I've lost my notes and stuffs! Just slit my throat please.